- Why do decorators love Orac Decor® products?
Some people are passionate about Orac Decor® because our products combine exceptional high quality with a fine finish and simple installation. Renovating an interior or finishing a project become faster and easier. We believe our products have lots of advantages over alternatives, check it out here.
- How do I calculate the amount of adhesive required for installation?
At the section Download - Techincal Data Sheet you can find a link dedicated to Adhesive Calculator.
- Are Orac Decor® products easy to paint?
Yes, they are as all products have a matt, smooth primed surface.
- I want to decorate a curved wall or an arc, how can I do?
A large number of cornice mouldings, panel mouldings and skirting from the Luxxus and Axxent collections are available in a flexible variant: Orac Flex.
Thanks to their flexibility, curved walls and ceilings can be finished elegantly. They are also light and paintable.
- How can I make the profiles Orac Decor Class 1 fire retardant?
With the use of or Intumescent Fireproof Paints, you get certified Class 1.
Once the paint dried intumescent flame retardant or you can apply a coat of acrylic-based finish to taste.
Click here for the Orac Decor Fire Regulations
- Can I install the mouldings and skirting boards in wet areas like the bathroom?
Yes, the products are water resistant, not sensitive to moisture, so they can be placed in every environment.
- Can I install the mouldings and skirting boards for exterior applications?
All Orac Luxxus as well the Orac Axxent products can be used for exterior applications and in damp environments. To glue the ornaments, the proceedings is the same of the interior applications, but replacing the DecoFix Pro adhesive product with DecoFix Hydro.The products have to be covered with a special coating for outside use.